What does Senior Support offer?
- Senior Support is a dedicated care management programme that allows the elderly in your family to live with dignity and independence.
- Family circumstances change. The people who once cared for you now need care themselves. Senior Support can now provide them with a life that is as stress free as possible.
- For a small monthly fee, access to a single telephone number will provide the management that will make their lives easier.
- Senior Support will either resolve a request using its own dedicated staff or will make contact with an independent service provider who is more local to your family and can therefore more easily provide the help required.
- Senior Support will follow up on services provided to ensure satisfaction.
What does Senior Support not offer?
- Senior Support is not a call out facility.
- The payment of accounts for services from independent service providers remains the responsibility of your family.